Our Corporate Social Responsibility
Social responsibility - part of every day at Siteimprove
At Siteimprove we're serious about our corporate social responsibility. It’s more than just a figurative policy, it’s what guides us in our interaction with customers, employees, and the world around us.
Since our establishment is 2003 we have been actively dedicated to good business practice, and as part of this pledge we have been affiliated with the UN’s initiative - ‘Global Compact’ since 2010. Siteimprove is extremely proud to be a part of this initiative, which asks companies to embrace universal principles and engage effectively in an enlightened global business world.
Siteimprove works with sustainability in three areas:
1) Social Sustainability
As service providers, we know our employees and customers are integral to our success, and we value them accordingly.
Siteimprove is proud to:
- Support employees in having a happy and healthy life, with an emphasis on a good work/life balance.
- Contribute to the promotion of worldwide digital self-service solutions.
- Help make the web more accessible, with a special focus on providing users with disabilities equal access to information.
- Support social initiatives that recognise hard workers within the web governance industries.
2) Environmental Sustainability
As part of our dedication to minimising carbon footprints, we have entered into a climate partnership with DONG Energy.
Siteimprove is passionately committed to:
- Working towards energy consumption reduction by incorporating actual solutions into our daily life.
- Offering customers, sustainable paperless solutions that we hope will encourage them to think green.
- Promoting environmental consciousness, through the establishment of green office policies
- Ensuring that waste is disposed of in an environmentally responsible way.
3) Economic sustainability
At Siteimprove we believe that responsible behaviour is the key to a profitable business’ longevity.
Siteimprove thoroughly strives to:
- Provide services that help businesses adhere to a high quality of web governance, assisting users to better utilise digital self-service solutions.
- Work towards goals, in order to be at the cutting edge of sustainable development, something that we believe is essential to IT-firms’ economic success.
Accountable and Transparent Reporting
At Siteimprove we believe that diligence is a virtue, which is why we ensure that we are held accountable for our actions, through the publication of our yearly, transparent, CSR report called COP - Communication On Progress.
Apart from regularly publishing news concerning our sustainable contributions to society, this annual report publicly details which initiatives, goals and activities’ we will focus on in the future, as well as providing status updates of the various initiatives we undertook during the previous year.